International Language School offers Chinese Mandarin classes for children and adults in all age groups.
Why Study Chinese？
- China is one of the world’s oldest and richest continuous cultures, over 5000 years old.
- Mandarin Chinese, spoken by over 873 million people, is the most widely spoken first language in the world.
- China is the second largest economy in the world.
- China is one of largest trading partners of the United States.
- Many U.S. companies do
business in China and have long-term investments there.
- China has become a huge market, and many business leaders are looking for people who can speak Chinese.
- Knowing Chinese may give you an edge when competing for an important position.
- China plays a major role in world affairs, so being able to speak Chinese may be invaluable.